Regular intake of Favio® will:
- aid in maintaining normal blood glucose levels
- boost immunity
- maintain normal functioning of the thyroid
- help in normal blood clotting
- contribute towards normal vision
- greatly reduce tiredness and fatigue and help in boosting energy
- help protect cells from oxidative stress
- help maintain normal blood cells
- help maintain good skin and nails
Ingredients per 2 tablets (daily dosage):
||Contents per 2 tab.
|Magnesium (Magnesium oxide)
||123.9 mg/ 0.124 g
|Vitamin C (L- ascorbic acid)
|Potassium (Potassium chloride)
|Calcium (Calcium carbonate)
|Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate)
||30 mg a-TE
||18 mg NE
|Pantothenic acid (Calcium d-pantothenate)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride)
|Manganese (Manganese citrate)
|Folic acid (pteroilmonoglutamic acid)
|Vitamin B12 (Cynacobalamine)
|Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol)
* Zinc (Zinc Citrate) 15 mg constituting 150% of NRVs; Alpha Lipoic Acid** 100mg/ 0.1 g; Chromium (Chromium Picolinate) 100mcg constituting 250% of NRVs; Lutein** 6mg/0.006 g as Lutein ester; Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) 800 mcg RE constituting 100% of NRVs; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2mg constituting 143% of NRVs.
NRVs – Nutrient reference values.
**NRVs not established
MON6X®: MON6X® is a specialized formulation designed to meet the nutrition needs of people with diabetes and their families. Zinc plays a key role in maintaining both day and night vision, and it is present in high concentrations in the eye. Zinc deficiency can alter vision, and severe deficiency can cause changes in the retina. Zinc helps in transformation of carbohydrates and macro nutrients to energy. It also helps in metabolism of fatty acids which helps in maintenance of normal serum testosterone.Chromium is one of the most crucial mineral in body’s defense against Diabetes. Chromium deficiency impairs the body’s ability to use glucose to meet its energy needs. Chromium is used to maintain normal blood glucose levels in the body. As diabetes quickly affects vision, Vitamin A is required by our bodies for the proper development and functioning of our eyes, skin and immune system. Vitamin B6 helps keeping the blood sugar in normal range by promoting glycogen metabolism. Vitamin B6 is helpful against diabetic neuropathy by helping maintain normal nerve function. By being an immunity booster, Vitamin B6 helps fight many complications arising from diabetes. Vitamin B6 also helps in production of hemoglobin in the body.Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant produced by the body and is found in every cell, where it helps turn glucose into energy. Unlike other antioxidants, ALA is both water and fat soluble, which means it can work throughout the body.Lutein is one of the major carotenoids found as a color pigment in the human eye (macula and retina).